Berith Christian Fellowship accepts the Holy Bible as the revealed will of God, and adopts the following statement of Fundamental Truths.
1. We believe in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit ().
- "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one."
2. Jesus, the Christ, is true God and true man ().
- "Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil."
3. The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person ().
- "If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. "
4. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God ().
- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."
5. All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and are in need of salvation ().
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
6. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all people ().
- "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
7. It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit ().
- "And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit."
8. The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior ().
- "And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence."
9. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust ().
- "I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust."
10. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ ().
- "Who also said, 'Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.'"
11. We believe in water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper ().
- "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."
- "For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes."