Covenant Circles happen each week on Wednesdays and are a good place to come together and share in small groups how the Word impacts your life. We just started a new topic “Understanding What You Think You Know”. If you haven’t been, or it’s been a while, make plans to join us this Wednesday at 7.
Heirs Together, our ministry for married couples is meeting next Sunday, October 22nd, at 6pm. If you want to know how to enjoy your marriage, this is the place to be. So, if you are married, join us. You don’t want to miss it!
We have a few housekeeping items this week:
- During all Berith services, no food or beverages are allowed in the sanctuary,
- If you borrow a Berith Bible, please be gentle with it and return it to the Greeter's Table immediately after service,
- Also, put your name in your Bible, so that it can be returned to you if you should happen to leave it behind,
- In consideration of others, and to help make sure things flow well, please follow the directions of the ushers and greeters and keep the aisles clear,
- Finally, remember to take all of your and your children’s belongings with you as you leave.