God Squad, Berith’s Ministry to youth ages 14 - 20, meets today and we’ll be discussing Deciding What Matters. If you are 14 – 20, follow the direction of the Ushers and your Mentors so that you can be dismissed to class when its time.
Covenant Circles happen each week on Wednesdays and are a good place to come together and share in small groups how the Word impacts your life. Our current topic is “Understanding What You Think You Know”, and you don’t want to miss any of it! If you haven’t been to Covenant Circles, or it’s been a while, make plans to join us this Wednesday at 7.
We have a few housekeeping items, so please read carefully
- During all Berith services, no food or beverages are allowed in the sanctuary.
- If you borrow a Berith Bible, please be gentle with it and return it to the Greeter's Table immediately after service.
- Also, put your name in your Bible, so that it can be returned to you if you should happen to leave it behind.
- In consideration of others, and to help make sure things flow well, please follow the directions of the ushers and greeters and keep the aisles clear.
- Finally, remember to take all of your and your children’s belongings with you as you leave.