CHRIST LIKE ONES
If you are an unmarried member of Berith who is at least 21 years old, join us on Friday, July 6th, at 6pm for our Christ Like Ones Game Night Fellowship! We’re looking forward to spending the evening out on the deck enjoying some food and playing a variety of games like dominoes, cards, bingo, Pictionary, etc. Who knows, there may even be prizes. RSVP your attendance, and sign up to bring a dish at the Info Table before you leave today.
Heirs Together, Berith’s ministry to married couples is hosting a group date night tonight! We’ll enjoy a night of bowling at the AMF South Shore Bowling Lanes in Alameda at 6:30 p.m. As a reminder, no childcare is provided. We’ll see you tonight.
- During all Berith services, no food or drinks are allowed in the sanctuary. Please finish all food and beverages before coming inside
- If you borrow a Berith Bible, please be gentle with it and return it to the Greeter's Table immediately after service.
- Also, put your name in your Bible, so that it can be returned to you if you should happen to leave it behind.
- To assist with the flow of people traffic, as you are exiting the Sanctuary at the conclusion of services, please exit through the double glass doors. If you are picking up your children from the Children’s Ministry, please exit through the double doors and re-enter the building using the door leading to the Children’s Ministry registration. If you have any questions, the Ushers and Greeters are happy to assist you.
- When entering & exiting the parking lot, please enter using the driveway at the top of the lot and exit using the driveway at the bottom. This will help with the flow of vehicle traffic as well as with increased safety.
- Finally, remember to pick up after yourself, & your children and maybe even your brothers and sisters. If you see trash or debris on the floor or out on the deck in front of our space, just take a moment to pick it up and place it into one of the trash receptacles outside.
- Thank you for adhering to these guidelines to help things flow smoothly and safely