We celebrate Communion on the 1st Wednesday of each month during Covenant Circles. If you weren’t able to join us this past Wednesday, meet us here in the Sanctuary today, 20 minutes after service, for Communion. If you have registered your child into the ministry’s care, make sure to pick them up before joining us.
Covenant Circles happen each week on Wednesdays and are a good place to come together and share in small groups how the Word impacts your life. Join us on Wednesday as we continue our current topic “Understanding What You Think You Know.
We have a few housekeeping items for you:
- During all Berith services, no food or beverages are allowed in the sanctuary
- If you borrow a Berith Bible, please be gentle with it and return it to the Greeter's Table immediately after service.
- Also, put your name in your Bible, so that it can be returned to you if you should happen to leave it behind.
- In consideration of others, and to help make sure things flow well, please follow the directions of the ushers and greeters and keep the aisles and doorways clear.
- Finally, please remember to take all of your and your children's belongings with you as you leave.